Friday, November 26, 2010

Truth Be Told!

Some of you know that I use to run an online fantasy wrestling company.  It was called TFC.  I ran it for over two years.  I had fun doing it, but I ended it and I don't have any regrets.  It became the biggest online fantasy wrestling company on the web.  That is not bragging.....that is a fact.  It's simply amazing how big it has got.  It's done though.  When it was alive, I have met some neat people.  I have met some cool people....but met a lot of dumb, stupid, and childish people.  It's amazing how stupid and how idiotic people can be.  I see their stupidity online.......you can only imagine what they are actually like in person.  Those people then became jealous.  They wanted to be like me and started to do what I was doing.  It will and never work out for them.  It's sad.

TFC

No comments:

Post a Comment